Center-based ArtCult Club brings together initiative people, who are willing to not only understand art but also support art projects and creative ideas. Club’s objective is to involve representatives of business, government, the media and others in the egregore of the arts.
For the Club circle, we provide:
- possibility to subscribe to exclusive materials and reviews (art market/analytics/news);
- opportunity to participate in closed-door meetings with collectors, influential experts, heads of international museums, curators and talented artists (dinners, brunches, talks).
If you would like to join ArtCult Club, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
The main events that have already taken place within the ArtCult Club:
- ART & WINE evening, organized jointly with the law firm Sayenko Kharenko, as well as Zedra (Zurich, Switzerland) – an independent global specialist in Trust, Corporate and Fund Services;
- meeting of Ukrainian collectors and philanthropists with Bertrand Coste – a philanthropist, Gold Patron and Development board member of Contemporary Art Society in London, head of the Search Foundation;
- meeting of the Ukrainian Club of Contemporary Art Collectors with Bernard Blistène – Director of the Musée national d’art moderne, Centre Pompidou, Paris;
- the first visit of the world-famous sculptor Jaume Plensa to Ukraine with an author’s lecture, which took place at M17.