Born in Horishni Plavni, Ukraine in 1978.
Graduates from the National Aerospace University named after Nikolay Zhukovsky “Kharkiv Aviation Institute” in 2002.
In 2005, co-founded SOSka Group.
In 2015-2016, was a member of the Alliance22 art group.
In 2017, co-founded the artist-run organisation KNO | Kyiv Non Objective.
Works with painting, sculpture, video and photography.
Selected group exhibitions:
– BIG CIRCLE, an international collaboration project of contemporary non-objective art at M17 Contemporary Art Center. Kyiv, Ukraine
– RNOP – Cincinnati: New Work for a New System at Felsenhaus. Cincinnati, USA
– Infinite Worlds / Infinite Probabilities at the University of Southern Queensland. Toowoomba, Australia
– Point at Invogue#Art gallery. Odesa, Ukraine
– Neighbours at the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw. Warsaw, Poland
– Cиметрія \ Symmetry at Abstract Project gallery. Paris, France
– Anonymous Society at PinchukArtCentre. Kyiv, Ukraine
– 0/1 – KNO | Kyiv Non Objective at the Mala Gallery art laboratory of Mystetskyi Arsenal. Kyiv, Ukraine
– ASSEMBLAGE NO.4 Van Doesburg Fanclub at Concrete Store. Amsterdam, Netherlands
– Points of Approximation: Kharkiv at Kharkiv Municipal Gallery. Kharkiv, Ukraine
– Monochromia. Vol.2, vernissage at Theca Gallery. Milan, Italy
– Via Line at Unlimited Art Foundation (now the Mironova Foundation). Kyiv, Ukraine
– The School of Prosperity. Performance at Wien Museum MUSA (jointly with The School of Kyiv project, the Kyiv Biennial 2015). Vienna. Austria
– Monochromia. Vol.1 at DIEHL gallery (jointly with Diehl CUBE). Berlin, Germany
– Politics of Form at GfZK (Leipzig Museum of Contemporary Art). Leipzig. Germany
– The School of Kyiv at Kyiv Biennial 2015 at The House of Clothes (as the main venue). Kyiv, Ukraine
– Some Say You Can Find Happiness There at Visual Culture Research Center (VCRC). Kyiv, Ukraine
– Power Verticals. Plywood Colonnades at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Kyiv, Ukraine
– Grammar of Freedom at the Garage Museum of Contemporary Art. Moscow, Russia
– SAY IT.UA> at the Künstlerhaus. Vienna, Austria
– Nothing of the Kind at the Museum of Moscow. Moscow, Russia
– Ukrainian News at the Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle. Warsaw, Poland
– Myth “Ukrainian Baroque” at the National Art Museum of Ukraine. Kyiv, Ukraine
– The First Kyiv International Biennale of Contemporary Art ARSENALE 2012 at Mystetskyi Arsenal. Kyiv, Ukraine
– Environment at CCI Fabrika. Moscow, Russia
– The Global Contemporary. Art Worlds After 1989 at the ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe. Karlsruhe, Germany
– Impossible Community at the Moscow Museum of Modern Art (MMOMA). Moscow, Russia
– ЯКЩО / ЕСЛИ / IF. Ukrainian Art in Transition at the Perm Museum of Contemporary Art. Perm, Russia
– Inter-Cool 3.0 at Hartware MedienKunstVerein (HMKV) / Dortmunder U center for the arts and creativity. Dortmund, Germany
– Numbers at EIDOS Modern Arts Center. Kyiv, Ukraine
– The New History at Kharkiv Art Museum. Kharkiv, Ukraine
– Curated by, a project by SOSka Group and Galerie Hubert Winter at VIENNAFAIR. Vienna, Austria
– Wakefield Meadows at Pavilion UniCredit center for contemporary art and culture. Bucharest, Romania
– Dreamers, a project by SOSka Group at PinchukArtCentre (Project Room). Kyiv, Ukraine
– New Print Politik: Post-Soviet Politics and Contemporary Art at the Ukrainian Institute of Modern Art. Chicago, USA
– Grabbing at Straw at Studio Guenzani gallery. Milan, Italy
– The Art World at FEINKOST gallery. Berlin, Germany
– Communities. Young Ukrainian Art at Galeria Arsenał. Białystok, Poland
– GENERATIONS.UsA at PinchukArtCentre. Kyiv, Ukraine
– Video Bend at Galerie Stadtpark. Krems, Austria
– Team Colors at F.A.I.T. gallery. Kraków, Poland
– New Communities within the Caucasus Biennial of Contemporary Art. Tbilisi, Georgia.